Monday 11 June 2012

Paid-To-Promote.net cpm network Reviews/scam reports(make money online with it)

Hi friends i am using paid to promote from 6 months they always pay me on time if anyone of u want to see payments proof dudes i can show u here so my rewviews about paid to promote.net are very good they always pay me and because i have usa traffic they pay me for impression cool on 1000 us impression they pay me about 2 dollars for us cpm thats pretty cool coz no clicks needed no anything other they pay monthly twice instant.
their payment methods are  web money alertpay and paypal.

They have very good referal system earning they pay 10 percent to refreal if anyone of u become my referal i will give u your 5 percent money back its my promise here is my yahoo id rated123@yahoo.com and skype zeeshanshah316 contact me when u become my referal and if u want to ask any help about paid to promote contact me on that ids thanks so plz be referal thanks.

CLICK HERE   To be my refreal

1 comment:

  1. http://sitereviews-scamreports.blogspot.com/2012/06/paid-to-promotenet-reviews-scam-or.html

    go there and get that

    ReplyDelete